Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Microbreweries, Oktoberfest, and Even More Microbreweries

After spending more than a year with little more than a single beer, it was finally time to tempt my tastebuds with some suds. And what a better way to do so, than to see some of Germany, have some fun at Oktoberfest, and try some lesser known, yet better quality, German beers. Join me and my family for a trip through the German countryside and see what I discover.... First stop Heidelberg. Prost!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Prost! I'm on board - joining you and your family on this trip :)
    Looking forward to your report on Bavarian breweries and the Octoberfest.

    What did you think of the beers in Kulturbrauerei, HD? I tried the Hefeweizen and Krausen and liked them a lot. (http://www.heidelberger-kulturbrauerei.de/html/restaurant.php?mid=4&sort=2&auswahl=submenu)

    ReplyDelete