Friday, December 10, 2010

I Choose Beer

I lost a bunch of weight over the last few years (25kg). To lose that much weight, you have to give up something.

So, given cookies or beer, I choose beer.

Beer comes in packs of 6, 12, 24, and sometimes (rather very often) it can be purchased individually. You can buy an individual cookie, but then it's at least the size of three normal cookies.

If I open a 6 pack of beer, the rest of the pack won't go stale, if I decide not to have another in a few days.

Order a beer in most any country, and you'll get something drinkable, although probably just a pilsner. Order a cookie, and you never know what you will get. (There are exceptions, because there are "dry" countries, but I've never visited them.)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment